From Malaga airport
- On leaving the airport, take the A-7 direction Malaga, then follow signs for Antequera.
- Take the A45 (Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla).
- Take the A92M (right-hand fork) towards Granada (currently exit 114).
- After 24 Km. Leave the A92M at Exit 1 and take the A333 through Salinas following signs for Villanueva de Tapia, and Iznájar.
- Remain on the A333, passing Villanueva de Tapia to your right, and continue towards Iznájar.
- After passing the 55Km post (roughly at 54.5km) turn left on to the CV174 (also marked as CO9200) for El Adelantado and Cruz de Algaidas.
- If you are a confident driver, turn left at the next road (on the left, after 50m), where it says “Cortijo La Haza, 2.6 km”. Then follow the road, always going up until you see the same sign on our drive.
- If you are unused to Spanish roads, ignore the sign that says “Cortijo La Haza 2.6 km” and continue straight for +/- 4.5km, past “El Nono” (wonderful views of the lake), until you see the sign “Cortijo La Haza 1 Km”, where you turn left into the olive groves and follow the tarmac road downhill until you see the last sign for La Haza and turn left onto our drive.